Friday 25 June 2010

The Half Way Point

So guys, 60 credits gone, 60 to go, we're half way there now, no turning back (you must be crazy if you do) this is where the real fun begins. THE PROJECT!!

So, after a well deserved break it's that time again and for some reason this time i have found it the most difficult to be motivated. I just want this pre-summer holiday to keep going I really think it's because i have scared myself into a position where i feel my whole grade relies on my project, it has to be fantastic. So no pressure or anything right!!

I also know that the end few months of completing this project are the busiest for most people on the BAPP course and things could get a little stressful, for me having three jobs, xmas shows, xmas bookings and my degree project could quite possibly make me unpopular in my house!!

So, what am i going to do about it? Well this post if a first, and many people have been asking me about my project as it was the main subject of conversation a few months ago, whats good is Jess has even booked herself on a pole course so i was having some effect on the public. I am off to get some questionnaire questions down as that is the first thing i said i would do in my proposal, i'm sure things will go from there. I have done well so far and not prepared to let myself down, so here goes, good luck everyone

Abbi :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment