Saturday 8 January 2011

The End is Very Near

Firstly, Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Well that was a stressful 4 months. I can honestly say I wasn't expecting a dissertation, a job, months of applications for a GTP & a PGCE and interviews all at the same time would be that hard!!

Initially I knew it would be difficult as I have never had to produce a dissertation before, however it wasn't really 12,000 words now was it. Mine totalled to 18,000 after contents, references, appendix, learning logs and comments. I didn't think that all of the preparation and applications for PGCE & GTP's would be that difficult, but they are, and they are time consuming. They then lead to interviews where presentations need to be planned.

So four months of hard graft. Done.

So what next?

Presentation. I am still unsure whether I will be presenting mine in person or over the phone, as I have some interviews coming up for my GTP and could be unlucky if they happen to fall on the same day. So, as I don't know the dates of any I have to prepare for a presentation anyway!! Fun.

It's hard to believe that its over. Where did the last year go?

Abbi

2 comments:

  1. Done. Just the presentation. Hows things down under?. I might be swapping places with you if this GTP route doesn't work out. I don't know whether to be happy or sad!!!!!!!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete