Wednesday 4 November 2009

The true beauty of Dance



Showbiz Riverside, CA 2009
Dance Precisions
Lyrical group age 16, Choreographed by Shannon Mather, Elleni Avila, Desiree Borden, Jordan Casanova, Ashley Gonzales, Molly Long, Jasmine Mason.

I watch this and it makes me want to dance, it makes me want to be one of those girls performing on that stage.
This amazing and interesting choreography, talented young contempory dancers and simple idea of using balloons makes this piece of work inspirational and truly memorable.
I hope that one day i will be able to choreograph work that makes people sit back and say what i have about this video.

3 comments:

  1. snap!!! I posted this yesterday haha!!

    Great minds eh?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i saw it on yours an pinched it Jess as i watched it 2 weeks ago and couldn't find it in my youtube history then you had it on your blog. I love it, love the idea of the balloons it's pure contempory,l wish i did choreoghraphy like this at the Ballet school instead of exercise after exercise xxxx

    ReplyDelete